Whether you are just beginning your career or you are a veteran professional, there is a place for you at EASi. We will be your guide and support in your first career year. We’ll walk you through a new profession and new professional relationships. Experienced supervisors are available at all times, no matter where you practice, to help you through difficult situations and guide you in problem-solving.
If you are a seasoned professional, there are mentoring and leadership opportunities for you. If you’ve retired or you’re at home with small kids, we can offer you part time work that fits into your present lifestyle.
We provide you with materials and evaluation tools, consulting experts and office support.
We understand that the best therapists come from productive and supportive environments. We believe it’s your job to concentrate on the children you serve. Our job is to encourage and support you. We listen to you. We match you and your interests to your practice.
We give you options. You can choose to work in a variety of urban and rural settings, according to your talents, interests and professional goals. You can work full or part time, in a school setting. There is almost no limit to our flexibility.
If you are looking to move to New Mexico, we can help make your transition a smooth one. We can even help you find a place to live.
- Know that you are always supported by a team of supervisors and mentors who are readily available by phone, email, or on-site.
- Live and work throughout New Mexico.
- Receive travel incentives.
- Work full or part-time with benefits, or work hourly.
- Create your own schedule.
- All test kits and protocols are provided.
- Use our Albuquerque staff office – equipped with desks, phones, computers and printers. Copy machine and fax are also available for your use.