EASi is looking for talented, dedicated professionals that enjoy working with school-age children. We offer a great salary and benefits and take pride in “being there” for our staff.
- Provide direct individual and group therapy to students K-12th grade
- Consult with fellow educators and/or families
- Support behavioral and crisis intervention
- Appropriately document evaluations, objectives, sessions, and progress for each student
- Maintain records and document services in accordance with school policy
- Administer relevant assessment tools in accordance with current practices of School Psychology.
- School experience preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree with an emphasis on School Psychology.
- Must have license or able to be licensed by the New Mexico Public Education Department as a School Psychologist