EASi is looking for talented, dedicated professionals that enjoy working with school-age children. We offer a great salary and benefits and take pride in “being there” for our staff.
- Provide direct individual and group therapy to students K-12th grade
- Consult with fellow educators and/or families
- Assist classroom personnel, as needs are identified, in modifying classroom activities which promote motor development, prevent secondary problems and will allow each child to participate as much as possible.with activities of daily living.
- Develop activities which will enhance motor development and maintain physical conditioning according to the needs of the individual child.
- Appropriately document evaluations, objectives, sessions, and progress for each student
- Maintain records and document services in accordance with school policy
- Administer relevant assessment tools in accordance with current practices of School Social Work.
- School experience preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Physical Therapy Degree
- Must have license or be able to be licensed by the New Mexico Public Education Department as a Physical Therapist as well as licensed by the New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Board.