EASi is looking for talented, dedicated Speech Language Pathologists who enjoy working with school-age children. We offer a great salary and benefits and take pride in “being there” for our staff.
- Provide direct individual and group speech therapy to students K-12th grade
- Consult with fellow educators and/or families, as needed
- Work as part of the school Special Education team
- Appropriately document evaluations, objectives, sessions, and progress for each student
- Maintain records and document services in accordance with school policy
- Administer relevant assessment tools in accordance with current practices of School Speech Language Pathology
- School experience preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of a Master of Speech Language Pathology Degree
- Must have license or be able to be licensed by the New Mexico Public Education Department as a School Speech Language Pathologist as well as licensed by the New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Board.